Investing in the right payroll software can help organizations achieve to quite an extent. The way SME’s handle their human resources is not very productive as people are always hired to do the job. Very little or no attention is paid to the potential of human error and its negative effects on employees and the organization as a whole.
This is why a comprehensive HR and payroll software is a best bet as an SME as it comes with a host of advantages that ensure efficiency, timeliness, accuracy, precision and cost effectiveness. Payroll gets automated as well as seamlessly integrated with attendance and time management, allowing HR to focus on core business issue and not always be stuck with administrative work.
- Why SME’s Desperately Need A Payroll Software:
- Efficient Usage of Time
- No More Errors
- Customization to Fit Your Business Needs
- Employee Portals
- Easy Integration and Access
- Enabling your HR & Payroll Strategies
- Human Resource Management System – For SMEs of all sizes to keep track of their labour force, payroll, leave and HR data.
- HR E-Scheduling – Matches planned schedule with staff actual clock in via biometric or mobile app.
- Workforce Management System – For SMEs in wholesale trade. Manage staff movement, planned schedule, attendance tracking, payroll and leave.
- Cloud-Based Solution – Manage HR anywhere, anytime
- Employee Self-Service – Empower your employees with more DIY.
With this software, it would very easier for you to manage your finances anywhere because, it is all on the cloud. You will be able to track your sales, know how your business is doing, create and send invoices at any time you want. You may also collaborate with the necessary people such as your accountant to work directly with your data simultaneously online. Rest assured that your information will never be deleted accidentally and will be kept protected as your information is automatically backed up.
Problems with traditional accounting software:
- The data in the system isn’t up to date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can’t access financial and customer details.
- It’s costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It’s expensive, difficult and time consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow.
Our partner is approved by Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (SFC), the company provides brokerage services for various products including global securities, futures and other financial products.
Global Internet Securities Brokerage – Independent R&D in information systems which includes market data distribution, trading, back office management, and clearing services, fuels our foreign market growth. This infrastructure facilitates financial liquidity in the global market.
Due to the rapid internationalization of change currency, the demand for global reallocation of investor’s assets has accelerated. They are poised to assist global clients invest directly in China’s securities market offering various products such as securities futures, foreign exchange, bonds and private equity, aims to create a cross-border financial highway.
Dedicated Line between Shanghai and Chicago – Our partner has a direct co-location connectivity which is the shortest physical line in China that runs between Shanghai and Chicago
- Software Introduction:
- Trading System on PC/IOS/Android
- Counter System
- Online Account Opening System
- Asset Management System
- Clearing System
- Backup Mechanism – Multi-server switching (real-time)
- Operation maintenance support – 24-hours of assisted services provided
India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. India’s GDP has been growing between 7 to 8% p.a. since the last few years and is expected to grow at 8% in the next 5 years as per the planning commission. The financial sector has been leading the growth rate.
Equity penetration is very low in India. However, with the increasing demographics of younger, richer and educated population, this gap will reduce in future with more demand for financial advisors for wealth creation. Returns on equity as an asset class has been outperforming all others. There is a huge business potential in the financial industry.
We have partner in India who committed to help you achieve your goals. Their wide range of services and a diversified client base is an outcome of their expertise in guiding you through the financial markets.
- Why you should consider them?
- Speed with Robust Technology and Software
- Investment Monitoring
- Research & Advisory
- Training & Education
- Personalized Services
- Strong Operational Capability
- Business & Marketing Support
- Highly Compliant & Ethical Practices
- Products & Services
- Depository Services
- Research & Advisory
- Mutual Fund
- IPO & Distribution